For the ServiceNow Knowledge 2020 Digital Experience conference, I was the speaker for the session:
THS2122: App(s) showcase: Quality of Life items available on ServiceNow Share
Originally, I didn’t think this session was approved but I was contacted late saying that they’d still like this session to go forward. I was originally approved to do a different session that then turned into a larger panel session, but after the other potential panelists backed out, the content for this session is gonna move forward in a different format (to come).
THS2122 is a quick session entirely for the benefit of the ServiceNow developer community as it highlights several items available on share.service-now.com that are all free to download and would make our lives a lot more easier when installed:
- Add “Copy Field Name, Value, Display Value” to context menu for list records by me
- Add “Copy Field Name, Value, Display Value” to context menu for form variables by me
- Xplore: Developer Toolkit by James Neale
- Global Code Search by Rick Marsha
- Service Portal - Impersonate Dialog by Phyong Nguyen
- Admin Shortcuts by Eric Riemer
- Add to Update Set Utility by Ben Hollifield
- Libra Toolkit by Jarod M
- Custom Autofill for Incidents by me
If you are registered for the Knowledge 2020 Digital Experience, you can watch the full presentation here.